Precautionary Measures for COVID-19 at Spider Mountain
Precautionary Measures For COVID-19 At Spider Mountain
Thank you for visiting Spider Mountain! When you come, please be aware of your surroundings and mindful of those around you. In light of the recent Texas Executive Order lifting the requirements for face masks as of 3/11/2021, Spider Mountain has issued the following guidelines for our Guests and our Employees.
If you are ill or have any of the signs and symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask you to please stay at home. Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are located here.
- Although not required, we encourage all Guests and Employees to wear face coverings while at our facilities.
- Employees are required to wear face coverings when within close proximity (6’ or less) of our Guests
- Handwashing stations have been installed on the mountain and in the base area.
- We appreciate your choice to continue to wear a face-covering if you choose and invite you to continue to do so if you so choose while visiting Spider.
- Please practice social distancing and respect those around you if they request that you respect their personal space.
Thank you for partnering in this with us and see you on the Mountain!