Plans Change – and You Can Change Them
We understand plans change, so every lift ticket from Spider Mountain can now be changed, too. Plus, there’s no charge to change your mind – you’ll just pay for any price difference.
Tickets are non-refundable or transferable on the date of arrival (regardless of when you purchased them).
Spider Cash is issued when there is a weather cancellation and Spider Mountain closes before 1:00 pm, which can be used like a rain check to redeem another day.
When you exchange a purchase for resort credit, that resort credit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I change my lift tickets and/or rentals?
A: Please exchange your purchases for resort credit by going into your online portal to do so yourself. You can exchange your purchases for resort credit up until midnight the day before validation.
Your welcome email contains a link that will take you into your portal. Please bookmark that page. Choose Exchange and proceed through the process to exchange your purchases for resort credit.
To use your resort credit for another purchase, you need to click on the credit card tab at checkout and choose gift cards. Enter your resort credit number and PIN and you’re done. Any remaining balance can be paid by credit card. You can only use one resort credit per transaction. If you have several that you want to use, you need to split up your new purchases.
Q: Is there a time limit on when I can change my plans?
A: You can exchange your lift tickets, rental products and lessons anytime up to 10 PM the night before your visit. If you forget or are unable to change your itinerary by that time, your purchase costs will be forfeited.
Q: Can I change anything else on my itinerary, like lodging?
A: At this time, this is available on lift tickets.
Q: What happens if I lose my Spider Mountain Card?
A: Your Spider Mountain Card is like a debit card, so keep track of it. Your account is tied to your name and birth date. If you lose it, simply pick up another card, enter that card number and PIN
Q: How much does it cost to change my tickets?
A: We believe in giving our guests the freedom to ride – and that means having the freedom to change your mind, too! We do not charge any fees when your plans change. Sometimes you may be asked to pay more if your new products cost more than your original.
Q: Is there a limit to how many times I change my plans?
A: No. Make as many changes as you’d like. Just remember: your credit must be used within 6 months.
Q: Can I share my credit with a friend or another family member?
A: Yes! You can use your credit for yourself or anyone else.
Q: If I purchased a lift ticket, can I use that credit for something else?
A: You can apply your resort credit to lift tickets only.
Q: Can I apply my credit to a future season?
A: All resort credits must be used within six months of purchase.
Lift Tickets, Rentals & Lessons Refund Policy
- After you make your purchase, up to 10 PM on the day before your product(s) are valid, you may defer your ticket and use the resort credit on another day within 6 months of the original purchase, Ticket only rentals or lessons and receive a credit in the US dollar amount of your original purchase.
- Credit can be used for lift tickets only. Credit will be provided electronically, as made available in an online account, accessed via the customer online portal.
- Credit amounts will be based on the ticket purchaser’s actual purchase price. If you use your credit on a ticket that is more expensive, you must pay the price difference between the credit and the new ticket.
- Credit can NOT be used for lodging, food, beverage, or resort merchandise.
- Credit expires six months after purchase.
- Lift tickets received as a benefit associated with other tickets that are not purchased by the visitor directly for us and/or complimentary passes are not eligible for credit. This refund policy may not apply to lift tickets purchased from an authorized third-party seller or from a tour operator as part of a bundled package or trip, and purchasers should discuss with their authorized third-party seller or tour operator how the refund policy applies to their purchase.
- Deferral of a lift ticket is only available for tickets that are unused at the time of the deferral request. A ticket is “unused” if the ticket has not been scanned or used to access Spider Mountain after the purchased date of lift ticket.
There is no fee to change your plans. Other than as expressly stated here, all terms and conditions applicable to Power Pass product and season pass purchases remain in full force and effect and these products continue to be non-refundable.
Ticket exchanges must be done online via the Spider Mountain portal.