Precautionary Measures for COVID-19 at Spider Mountain
We are excited to welcome you back to Spider Mountain! When you come, please be smart about your surroundings and mindful of those around you. We’ve implemented some health and safety measures to help keep you and our team safe, and are practicing precautions according to CDC and local guidelines with regard to COVID-19.
If you are ill or have any of the signs and symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask you to please stay at home. Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are located here.
- Vehicles will be parked at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- We are performing additional maintenance and sanitization of our bathrooms.
- New handwashing stations have been installed on the mountain and in the base area.
- Lift operators will not assist children with their bikes. Parents must assist children with their bikes on the lift.
- Tickets, passes, and retail sales will be conducted outside of the ticket office. Bike and equipment rental will also be conducted outdoors.
- Our employees will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- We have amended some of our other lift loading and unloading practices. Please ask a staff member if you have any questions regarding lift loading and unloading.
- As always, we encourage you pack a lunch and bring plenty of water. And hand sanitizer!
- We appreciate your choice we wear a face-covering, such as a mask, buff, or kerchief.
- Please practice social distancing.
Thank you for partnering in this with us.
Stay safe! We’ll see you out there!