Introducing our newest Power Pass mountain, Willamette Pass Resort! Located in the Cascade Mountains of central Oregon and 66 miles southeast of Eugene, Willamette Pass is the Power Pass’ first Pacific Northwest (PNW) resort!
What We Love About Willamette Pass:
- The steeps are legendary. Its marquee trail, “RTS” clocks in at over 52 degrees and is one of the steepest runs in Oregon!
- The Eagle Peak Accelerator is bad to the bone. The high-speed, six-passenger detachable chairlift is the biggest and fastest chairlift in the state.
- The snow. It averages 430” annually!
- The vibe. There’s an authentic community of local skiers and riders, and the low-key, family-friendly atmosphere is big on skiing and short on lift lines.
Beginning winter 2022/2023, the following season passes will automatically be upgraded to include access to Willamette Pass Resort:
- Power Pass: includes unlimited access to Willamette Pass, Spider Mountain and 6 additional mountains.
- Power Pass Select: includes unlimited access to Willamette Pass, Spider Mountain and 4 additional mountains, and 12 total days (holiday restrictions apply*) at Purgatory and Snowbowl.
- Power Kids: this FREE, no-strings-attached season pass for kids 12 and younger includes unlimited access to Willamette Pass, Spider Mountain and 6 additional mountains. Learn more.
To learn more about our full list of Power Pass products, click here. To discover even more about Willamette Pass Resort, click here.