Want to learn basic mountain biking skills or refresh your fundamentals? Spider Mountain is offering beginner mountain biking lessons this summer. Dates are:
July 9; July 24; Aug 6; Aug 21
Lessons are available in the morning and the afternnoon. The morning session begins at 9am and the afternoon session starts at 12pm. These small format lessons, with a maximum of 7 people per class, are 1 hour and 15 minutes long and cover the basic mountain biking skills. Lessons are available for guests 14 and up.
Price is $69 per person per lesson, does not include lift ticket or rentals.
- Start with flat ground training reviewing bike/body position, braking, tracking, and balance.
- Move to Creepy Crawly skills park to put flat ground training basics into actual trail scenarios
- Party lap down Itsy Bitsy
- Registration is available online or at the ticket window. Registrants get 20% off rentals and day-of lift tickets onsite
- Great deals on lift tickets can be found in advance by purchasing online